"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supplies." -Hudson Taylor

"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supplies."        -Hudson Taylor
Brian, Erin, Bohdan and Audrey and Lake Champion Family Camp 2008

New Website

Erin and I created this website to jot down what's going on in our lives. It will be for friends & family to check out, but also an outlet for Erin and I to write about things that are happening in our life. I have always thought that although you may not be able to see what the Lord is doing in with specific situations in your immediate life, but if you look back and see the big picture, you can always see what God was up to and what he was teaching you. So hopefully these blogs will be an outlet for Erin and I to see that.

Check back for updates! I hope to post often.

Brian

0 comments:

subscribe to our blog here

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz