"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supplies." -Hudson Taylor

"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supplies."        -Hudson Taylor
Brian, Erin, Bohdan and Audrey and Lake Champion Family Camp 2008

Bohdan's Funny

Today I got home from work to Erin and Boh playing in the front yard. The weather is getting nicer and Bohdan is LOVING the outdoors. Basically he wants to be outside every moment he's awake. Here's one example of this...

I noticed that Bohdan needed his diaper changed so I said, "Come on Bohdan, let's go change your diaper." When I turned around to see if he was following me inside, I saw him slowly lay down onto the sidewalk and put his legs up in the air. He was like Daddy, come change me here! I don't want to come in, I'm having fun out here!

0 comments:

subscribe to our blog here

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz