"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supplies." -Hudson Taylor

"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supplies."        -Hudson Taylor
Brian, Erin, Bohdan and Audrey and Lake Champion Family Camp 2008

Our Princess and the Pea


I've searched for a pea under Audrey's mattress but I cannot find it...it must be there, I can't think of anything else. It's has been almost 2 hours since Audrey went down for a nap and the sweet girl is still fighting falling to sleep. Can she be more tired, I think NOT! She has nursed for about half of this time and does fall asleep during that time. After I notice she is done I put her in her pack-n-play (since Bohdan is resting in their room) and the eyes open and the crying starts. Dry diaper, full belly, a little Tylenol, a cozy bed, yet still fighting it hard. She is right now finally starting to settle. Thank goodness...poor baby girl! But I can't complain, I was able to make it to the grocery with two kids and get all my food to cook for tomorrow, and last night I had dinner with some friends at Denny's (kids eat free night)...both times Audrey was the best baby EVER! No crying at all...she stored it all up for nap time. Well since I have started writing this entry she has been cry free, so alas, I will leave my post by her and contend that there is no pea in the mattress Audrey just needed to find that perfect spot to fall asleep. Now her big brother better not wake her up! grrr...so far he is being a really good boy.

picture is a little old, but I don't take too many of her crying...guess who's stirring...there's gotta be a pea!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe now there is a pee : )

Unknown said...

picture says it all. see you in a few hours.

subscribe to our blog here

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz