"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supplies." -Hudson Taylor

"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supplies."        -Hudson Taylor
Brian, Erin, Bohdan and Audrey and Lake Champion Family Camp 2008

Advent Day 2

Today Bohdan opened day 2's gift. It was some colorful jingle bells, and of course we just had to break out in a rousing rendition of Jingle Bells. Bohdan loved opening up the gift and he was ready to open the next one...let's hope they all stay wrapped until their day comes. He already took a gift out and started to open it (not getting far), when I told him to put it back...he threw it...then laid on the ground. I guess he likes this whole advent thing.




So those are the pictures of the last two days. Look how much fun he is having! I am glad he is liking it as much as I am! I do still have my calendar, not sure what I am going to do with it, but I have to keep it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My kids have the jingle bells, but they aren't until half way through the month. But, Drew knows where they are in the pocket (fully wrapped) and he keeps going to them and shaking them.

subscribe to our blog here

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz