"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supplies." -Hudson Taylor

"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supplies."        -Hudson Taylor
Brian, Erin, Bohdan and Audrey and Lake Champion Family Camp 2008

Starting Anew


Well my sister Kelly who is an avid blogger and really quite good as sparked a new interest in blogging for me. In fact if you get a chance go to her blog, check it out. http://raudenbushfamily.blogspot.com/ You will be very impressed.

Anyway, so my sister gave me hard time with my lack of blogging. I admit she is right. I am very good with facebook but blogging seems to be a little harder for me to get to. So once again I will try to start this thing called blogging again. In all honesty I see the value in it and wish it came easier to me.

To be honest the reason why I am so interested in starting anew is due to my sister's new project. Again she is very talented and you will want to be apart of it when she is ready.

Kelly has recently (after a long wait) adopted a beautiful baby girl from China. She has found that as a believer it is difficult to express in full honesty and clarity personal adoption stories, orphan care issues, and other adoptions issues on the many adoption community websites she has been involved in personally.

THUS her newest endeavor. She and her husband are starting and moderating a website devoted to connecting, encouraging and learning together as adoptive families. A place were you can share from your heart about your journey of adoption and "caring for the orphan." Essentially the site is based on the bible verse Ephesians 1:5.

How will she do this?

After the final touches are made on the site and she is ready to launch, she plans to (with permission from the blogger) share quality blog posts and articles that fall into the following categories:

Adoption & Faith, Attachment, Celebrating Heritage, Family stories, Initial Adjustments, Orphan Care, Relationships, and Special needs.

Blog posts like this one could be used:

http://hamsons.blogspot.com/2009/05/logans-adoption-day-may-6th-2009.html

I will be sure to blog again with the link to the website when it is officially launched. In the mean time start getting your blog on like I will be doing. You will be able to submit blog posts and articles for the site to possibly use. Not sure how it all will work yet, but I will be sure to share with you as I know. Until then I think I might be playing a little blogging catch up.

0 comments:

subscribe to our blog here

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz