"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supplies." -Hudson Taylor

"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supplies."        -Hudson Taylor
Brian, Erin, Bohdan and Audrey and Lake Champion Family Camp 2008

Thanks Carolyn!



My sister had this on her blog...if only everyone could read this. I have even lost some friends because they JUST DIDN'T GET IT. I know it is hard to understand, I do...until you are there...but maybe this will help some people that have had a hard time. I do have a lot of friends who ARE very understanding and to them I say THANKS!

I love my kids and I am SO GLAD I have so much going on!

Here is the link to the artical if it is hard to read above....
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_uOSKVPTjOOQ/SZ3IbOFlxTI/AAAAAAAAAgs/pY_Fh7X6wqE/s1600-h/newspaper.jpg

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Carolyn gives a great description! And that doesn't even include laundry, housework, shopping, preparing family meals, etc, etc...
Tacoma needs to spend a week or even a day babysitting to face reality.

subscribe to our blog here

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz