"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supplies." -Hudson Taylor

"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supplies."        -Hudson Taylor
Brian, Erin, Bohdan and Audrey and Lake Champion Family Camp 2008

Sorry for the Delay


Okay, I realize that I have been SO BAD about posting so I have posted many new posts tonight to catch up. I kept writing them, but I got very behind with getting the pictures on the computer. So now I am back in action. Not that You all want or need to know what the issue was but...I added the picture to help you understand the level of tiredness I feel...SO MUCH TO DO...SO MUCH GOING ON...Do I look like I have extra time? clearly...no...haha. I will look better by Christmas.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

You have been busy! I love the peek-a-boo pictures!

Unknown said...

very sad picture

subscribe to our blog here

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz